Earlier today a frustrated blogger had a conniption fit while attempting to comprehend why oh why the date of posts cannot be changed at will. It seems she was attempting to tell a story and felt the order of things should remain original not ass backwards or bottoms-up as blogs so often read. Evidently she is unable to navigate the simple world of computer blogging. A passerby, who fortunately took evasive action, photographed the incident, but was heard saying the monitor exploded into a million little pieces and if it weren’t for his camera he could have lost an eye. No one was killed, but 14 ants were severely injured.
Please . . . Please . . . Don’t Date That Dude!
Weight Loss StatsApril 25 (08) ~ August (08) Pounds Lost: 68 Went From a Women"s size 18 to a size 4
- 599,319 hits
- Do You Have a Sensitive Heart? Why Not Take This Test and See?
- The Internet Doesn't Make You Stupid . . .
- How to Choose the Perfect Man and Weed Out the Losers!
- Do You Ever Have That, "Not So Fresh Feeling?"
- How A Man Can Really Please a Woman and it Isn't Top Secret!
- How Much Can You Really Hide From Your Spouse?
- Are You Dating Him or His Representative?
- How the Media Distorts Our Perception of Romance
dontdatethatdude on Mutant Freaks and More dontdatethatdude on Get Your Wings dontdatethatdude on DO Men Really Love Bitche… Joy Jackson on Obsess Much? A Bad Tooth Story… Taliesin on Be Careful What You Wish for ~…