I am very new to the world of Blogging and have attempted using 2 other services, Blogger and Typepad, and while this is not a post to bash them, I find WordPress to be far superior. Superior to Blogger by way of community and ease of finding other wonderful bloggers, such as those on this forum, and because WordPress has so many more templates and site building options. On Blogger I felt like I was drowning in a huge sea, never able to find or read the posts of interest to me. In fact the only way I could find them, was by accident using a Google blog search. Typepad was very difficult for me to set up and I believe it is really designed for advanced Bloggers with professional interests, and even then I still like the look and feel of WordPress much more. Even though it has taken me some time, and I am still learning, I believe WordPress will take me where I want to go on this path. The only downside I can see to WordPress is that I spend so much time reading other blogs I forget to post myself!
Please . . . Please . . . Don’t Date That Dude!
Weight Loss StatsApril 25 (08) ~ August (08) Pounds Lost: 68 Went From a Women"s size 18 to a size 4
- 599,319 hits
- Do You Have a Sensitive Heart? Why Not Take This Test and See?
- The Internet Doesn't Make You Stupid . . .
- How to Choose the Perfect Man and Weed Out the Losers!
- Do You Ever Have That, "Not So Fresh Feeling?"
- How A Man Can Really Please a Woman and it Isn't Top Secret!
- How Much Can You Really Hide From Your Spouse?
- Are You Dating Him or His Representative?
- How the Media Distorts Our Perception of Romance
dontdatethatdude on Mutant Freaks and More dontdatethatdude on Get Your Wings dontdatethatdude on DO Men Really Love Bitche… Joy Jackson on Obsess Much? A Bad Tooth Story… Taliesin on Be Careful What You Wish for ~…