“We either make ourselves happy or miserable, the amount of work is the same.” Carlos Castaneda. I repeated the statement to call attention to it. Supposedly if you read or say something 3 times it finally gets inside your head, so I am going to type it again, “We either make ourselves happy or miserable, the amount of work is the same.” And just like it was a pain in the ass to type it again it can often also be a pain in the ass to get out of a funk you are in. I think it’s a fallacy to believe that being happy doesn’t take any work or any focus. Let’s face it, what we focus on grows and grows whether we realize it or not, so if we focus on being sad or unhappy those feelings will grow and if we focus on being happy our happy feelings will also grow. This does take work though. It requires changing your thought process and your focus in life to what is positive and happy. If we have been going through life thinking about how shitty it is it can be very difficult to switch over, but the work has got to be worth it. Ask yourself would I rather be happy or sad, would I rather feel sorry for myself or empowered. The choice is always yours!
Please . . . Please . . . Don’t Date That Dude!
Weight Loss StatsApril 25 (08) ~ August (08) Pounds Lost: 68 Went From a Women"s size 18 to a size 4
- 599,329 hits
- Do You Have a Sensitive Heart? Why Not Take This Test and See?
- The Internet Doesn't Make You Stupid . . .
- How to Choose the Perfect Man and Weed Out the Losers!
- How the Media Distorts Our Perception of Romance
- Do You Ever Have That, "Not So Fresh Feeling?"
- How A Man Can Really Please a Woman and it Isn't Top Secret!
- How Much Can You Really Hide From Your Spouse?
- Are You Dating Him or His Representative?
- Funny or Die Videos - Third Date with Will Ferrell - by Will Ferrell
- Henry Rollins Hates Dating!
dontdatethatdude on Mutant Freaks and More dontdatethatdude on Get Your Wings dontdatethatdude on DO Men Really Love Bitche… Joy Jackson on Obsess Much? A Bad Tooth Story… Taliesin on Be Careful What You Wish for ~…