Sometimes words just aren’t as impressive a photographs. And for today let’s share some beautiful visual stimulus. I’m posting some pictures of the Bejing Olympic Gardens, because a garden is a nice place to go when you want to relax, stop thinking for a while, stop talking for a while and maybe even stop reading for a while. You can go to any garden, anytime and find some peace, you can describe it if you want to and even take pictures of it if you want to, but it will pale in comparison to actually being there. Since I doubt many of us will be able to actually visit the Bejing Olympic Gardens here’s a little peek into what the look like and a glimpse at the creative imagination of the creators. The Gardens are impressive. Here’s to finding a garden where we all can go for some solace!
Please . . . Please . . . Don’t Date That Dude!
Weight Loss StatsApril 25 (08) ~ August (08) Pounds Lost: 68 Went From a Women"s size 18 to a size 4
- 599,329 hits
- Do You Have a Sensitive Heart? Why Not Take This Test and See?
- The Internet Doesn't Make You Stupid . . .
- How to Choose the Perfect Man and Weed Out the Losers!
- How the Media Distorts Our Perception of Romance
- Do You Ever Have That, "Not So Fresh Feeling?"
- How A Man Can Really Please a Woman and it Isn't Top Secret!
- How Much Can You Really Hide From Your Spouse?
- Are You Dating Him or His Representative?
- Funny or Die Videos - Third Date with Will Ferrell - by Will Ferrell
- Henry Rollins Hates Dating!
dontdatethatdude on Mutant Freaks and More dontdatethatdude on Get Your Wings dontdatethatdude on DO Men Really Love Bitche… Joy Jackson on Obsess Much? A Bad Tooth Story… Taliesin on Be Careful What You Wish for ~…