You know what? I don’t consider myself a political person, not remotely, and with the last 2 elections where I did actually vote I felt like my vote didn’t matter, but I’m still gonna get my ass out there this morning and try, try again. I’m hoping we can turn this whole thing around. Yeah, I still have hope, it’s dangling by a thread, but it remains and while it does I’m giving the whole system another chance to work in favor of people like me, people who actually work and pay taxes and blah, blah, blah. I even got my neighbor to vote and she has never voted, not once in her life. If there’s a voice left in America I think this is one way to use it. So let’s have at it! Nuff said!
Please . . . Please . . . Don’t Date That Dude!
Weight Loss StatsApril 25 (08) ~ August (08) Pounds Lost: 68 Went From a Women"s size 18 to a size 4
- 599,329 hits
- Do You Have a Sensitive Heart? Why Not Take This Test and See?
- The Internet Doesn't Make You Stupid . . .
- How to Choose the Perfect Man and Weed Out the Losers!
- How the Media Distorts Our Perception of Romance
- Do You Ever Have That, "Not So Fresh Feeling?"
- How A Man Can Really Please a Woman and it Isn't Top Secret!
- How Much Can You Really Hide From Your Spouse?
- Are You Dating Him or His Representative?
- Funny or Die Videos - Third Date with Will Ferrell - by Will Ferrell
- Henry Rollins Hates Dating!
dontdatethatdude on Mutant Freaks and More dontdatethatdude on Get Your Wings dontdatethatdude on DO Men Really Love Bitche… Joy Jackson on Obsess Much? A Bad Tooth Story… Taliesin on Be Careful What You Wish for ~…